HEALTHY WORKSITE RECOGNITION PROGRAM
The Healthy Worksite Recognition program annually recognizes Ohio employers that have demonstrated a commitment to their employees’ wellbeing by providing comprehensive worksite health promotion and wellness programs. This designation program acknowledges efforts made to improve overall employee health, enhance productivity and ensure a healthy work environment.
2023 Healthy Worksite Recognition Program Application
In 2023, this program has seen a few upgrades:
- The application will remain open longer to accommodate a variety of busy seasons.
- The online application opens on June 1, 2023 and closes on November 30, 2023 (there will be NO deadline extensions this year).
- The name has changed to Healthy Worksite Recognition (in place of Healthy Worksite Award) in an effort to better represent the purpose of this designation program.
- Applicants will receive their preliminary designation immediately!
- This allows you the opportunity to market your achievements and identify possible program upgrades immediately rather than waiting to hear about your application status.
- Questions have been updated to better reflect trends and issues facing employee wellbeing in 2023.
As in past years, a fillable PDF of the questions is available to allow you the opportunity to prepare your responses prior to completion of the online form. This is merely to allow you the opportunity to prepare your responses offline. Submissions will not be accepted via email.
Questions can be directed to the Healthy Worksite Recognition Committee at [email protected].
>2023 Healthy Worksite Award Winner Social Media Toolkit
Healthy Worksite designees are recognized through a variety of online and social media campaigns. Additionally, recipients are celebrated during the annual Health Action Council IN-VALUE-ABLE Conference & Expo.
Questions about the program can be directed to your Regional Contact or the Healthy Worksite Recognition Committee, [email protected].