Organizations that value healthy communities, healthy businesses, and healthy employees can share knowledge and best practices aligning with Health Action Council’s mission.
Specifically, organizations with solutions and services that improve, evaluate, advocate, or research employee health and healthcare outcomes have multiple opportunities to support Health Action Council and connect with employer member health benefits decision makers. Members evaluate organizational health on all levels, challenge the conventional healthcare model, and deliver new conversations within their communities on ways to empower health.
Industry vendors provide subject experts in a no “pay to play” model. These experts facilitate rich dialogues and share research and best practices among benefits leaders that help shape the future of health and employee benefits. As a trusted source for members, partnering with Health Action Council establishes credibility for industry vendors as they interact with members.
How does a partnership benefit you?
- Access to over 230 private and public employers with 500+ employees who collectively cover 2.7 million lives across the country in all industries
- Networking with employee benefits decision makers
- Brand development opportunities
- Freedom to think differently and consider new strategic ideas
Connect with member employers to share smart, innovative thought leadership for a healthier, more engaged employee population and gain consistent brand visibility.
- Gain recognition across Health Action Council’s marketing assets
- Network with industry peers
- Access to a dedicated staff liaison
Healthy Kids Sponsor
Support the health and wellbeing of children – the future workforce - and network with school administrators and health benefits decision makers at the annual Healthy Kids Golf Outing.
- Engage with over 72 attendees in a fun and relaxing environment
- Generate leads
- Increase brand recognition
Additional sponsorships are available for other strategic initiatives:
- Find The Right Care
- Healthy Kids
- Step It Up