For Health Action Council, September is all about celebrating its favorite “superheroes” – its members.
“We value the support and loyalty of our member organizations every day of the year,” said Kevin Gregory, Vice President, Business Solutions. “But to make sure we do everything possible to demonstrate our gratitude, our team has dedicated this entire month as Member Appreciation Month to express our thanks and reinforce the many ways we can work together.”
Like superheroes, Health Action Council members come in many types and sizes, including large public- and private-sector employers across diverse industries. Organizations include schools, universities and educational institutions; government and municipal services; hospitals and healthcare providers; union, pension, and retirement funds; and professional services, manufacturing, and retail organizations. In most cases, members offer employee benefits on a self-funded basis, representing more than 2 million unique individuals who reside in all 50 states.
Gift boxes featuring a superhero theme are among the many personal touches that members will receive from Health Action Council during Member Appreciation Month.
In addition, a social media and email campaign will enhance awareness of Health Action Council’s “superpowers” – the many benefits and tools member organizations receive. These include:
- Tools to help engage employees and create a healthier, happier and more productive workforce in our Member Center. (Members that need their login and passwords, contact us a [email protected].)
- Savings through innovative group purchasing solutions that reduce the cost of benefits of all while providing employees with choice and access to care. Programs include medical, pharmacy, specialty drugs, vision, and flu shots.
- Education programs, including virtual and live events, as well as Health Action U.
- Wellness events, including Step-It-Up challenges.
- Decision tools to make more informed benefits decisions in the Member Center.
- The 2020 Annual Conference & Expo, an education and networking event for members.”
For more information, visit healthactioncouncil.org/ma
ABOUT HEALTH ACTION COUNCIL
Founded in 1983, Health Action Council works to improve the relationship between business and health by spearheading programs and services that approach health challenges in new ways and by bringing stakeholders together in partnership for their mutual benefit.