Introducing an interactive clinician-led group experience nurturing leadership teams on building inclusive and caring workplaces through mental health learning & development for the future of work. Kaya is a mental health company focusing on group mental health support for organizations. Through group mental health support and training programs, Kaya partners with organizations to help reduce isolation, build human connection, and create positive mental health cultures.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Clinician-led group mental health learning and development programs for leadership teams focusing on building psychological safety and thriving mental health cultures.
- Clinician-led mental health support groups based on shared experiences for employees at all levels.
- A tech-enabled platform built for users to measure and track their well-being trends and behavioral changes. This platform also allows users to schedule, manage, and attend live groups.
- The platform provides anonymous organizational well-being data for admins to monitor company trends and the well-being of their workforce.
Health Action Council Member Discount
- No implementation fee for the Kaya platform
- 10% off PEPM for first year
- One free trial group session for up to 15 leaders
*This vendor is a Supporter of the Health Action Council and not a vetted, endorsed provider.