|Health Action Council Ohio (HAC), a non-profit 501(c) (6) organization, is a voice for purchasers that offer health benefits to employees, dependents and retirees.|
|HAC provides value to members by facilitating common projects to improve the quality and moderate the cost of health care members purchase by administering programs, providing forums, and collecting information and sharing data to inform our membership and their advisors. Learn more.|
|Health Action Council Ohio will take collective action to:|
- Improve the health and productivity of our employee, retiree and dependent populations.
- Extend our group purchasing power to affect the delivery and price of services in the marketplace.
- Refine our educational programming and best practice sharing to maximize the effectiveness of our members.
- Strengthen our network of employers and advisors and
- Focus attention on important patient safety and healthcare quality initiatives.
|"In the tangled economics of health care, Health Action Council Ohio is an independent voice for the buyers. Our members work together to make a difference in the quality and cost of care. Join us." |
|Health Action Council Ohio Board Member|
|The Lubrizol Corporation|